|For some years now we’ve been offering this novel and interesting opportunity, making a great addition to your holiday. Within the walls of this family-run traditional Italian restaurant, you’ll learn how to make pasta the authentic way: your own hands and a rolling pin will be your utensils to make what is the pride and joy of Italian cuisine.
Moreno, our chef will show you in simple and easy stages how to prepare delicious dishes. A fluent English speaker, his lessons are enlivened with stories and anecdotes and the morning rounded off with chef and students alike seated around the dining table laden with the dishes made earlier.
The timetable goes like this:
• Where requested, transport from Varenna to the restaurant between 10.00 and 10.30 am.
• Students gather for greetings and a quick coffee break around 10.30 -11am
• Around 11 am the lesson begins.
• 1.30pm - a convivial lunch and lively conversation
• For those without their own transport, a lift is available back to Varenna or to Vezio Castle - the chef’s own recommendation.